|Why Hunt Rare Lions, When You Can Hang Battle Cat's Head on Your Trophy Wall?
(via Topless Robot)|
By The Way
We can finally talk about the big news. About.com has asked me to head up their brand new Superman site. It's going to be your one stop shop for the biggest superman news and information. It's a huge opportunity for me! I've been blogging for over a decade but I've always done it for free. This is the first time I've written for money and it's mind-blowing and humbling. Getting paid to write about my favorite superhero is a dream come true. It was never really our goal to be professional bloggers, but when opportunity knocks you have to answer. So, here's the bad news. I'm going to have to focus most of my attention on the new blog. Which means I'm going to have to spend less time working on this blog.
Of course when I want to write about Batman, Star Trek or any of my many other passions I'll be write here so that's not changing. But it'll have to drop from every weekday to every other day or less. We'll see. My brother's going to be writing the occasional Superman article on About.com and continue to post right here after his two week break is over. So, the blogs not dead or going away, but it is changing. We hope you guys join us on our journey.
- Long Island Man Builds Star Trek Bridge in Basemwnt, Wife Approves
- Colorado Man Turns House Into Star Trek, Sleeps in Klingon Ambassador Quarters
- J.J. Abrams Broke His Back on STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS. But It's Just a Scratch
- Scientists Invent a Bacon Laser
- It’s Not That The Thing Doesn’t Wear Pants, He Doesn’t Wear A “Containment Suit” In ‘Fantastic Four’
- WONDER WOMAN: Chris Pine Closes Deal to Play Steve Trevor
- A New Marvel Season Every Six Months From Netflix
- This Mom Made Her Daughter a Black Widow Doll Since No One Else Will - #HeresBlackWidow
- 28 Facts You Might Not Know about The Munsters
#6. Grandpa was Lily’s father, but Al Lewis was a year younger than Yvonne De Carlo.
- Mark Hamill to Voice The Joker for BATMAN: THE KILLING JOKE Animated Film
- A Space Blogyssey: THIS IS HOW "THEY" WORK BLOGATHON Wrap-Up
TelevisionStar Trek: The Animated Series - "The Counter-Clock Incident" (02x04) - Recommended
Official synopsis: "Enterprise tries to save an unidentified ship plunging into a supernova but is dragged into a universe where time runs backwards. Their only hope to return home is Commodore Robert April, the first commander of the Enterprise, who is on board on a retirement trip."
The idea of the crew getting younger has been done many times on Star Trek like in "Too Short A Season", but this episode is saved by the surprising reaction April and his wife take to being made younger.
It's a wonderful episode about growing old gracefully and the benefits of experience. The animation is wonderful and the voice work is exceptional with James Doohan and Nichelle Nichols again showing a wide vocal range. The silliest part is the ship goes Warp 35 which is physically impossible. LOL
Read the rest of the posts in the blog hop!
- Star Trek TAS "The Counter-Clock Incident" (via Spacerguy)
- Star Trek: The Counter-Clock Incident (via Armchair Squid)
If you enjoyed this, then please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post! Follow us! Email | RSS | Twitter | Facebook