|Batman breaking up wedding Source|
Watch the nerdiest wedding you’ll see today with medieval knights, Iron Man, ninjas and Batman crashing a wedding party.
This wedding starts out nerdy, with medieval armor, and moves on to Batman and Iron Man. How geeky is that?
– The Wedding took place at the Don Cesar in St. Petersburg, Florida
– The guests had no idea
– Neither did the hotel staff… (we figured if we told them they would not let us do it.)
– Yes, the swords were metal
– The groomsmen wore Knight armor over their suits inspired by in-game weddings from the video game AdventureQuest Worlds.
The videographer scrambled and got 3 extra cameras when tipped off by a
man in an Iron Man suit about what was going to happen.
– The groom is Artix, creator of a number of video games including AdventureQuest Worlds.
– The bride is clearly too blinded by love to realize what she got herself into. Also, she paid for the wedding.
– Maybe this will start a new genre “Battle Wedding”
– WWE legend Jimmy Hart picked out a special suit with hearts on it for the occasion.
– The Ninjas included American Ninja Warrior stars Drew Drechsel and Reko Rivera
George Lowe, the voice of Space Ghost Coast to Coast narrated the cake
cutting… which was cut using the #2 Frostmourne replica from World of
– Musical guests Voltaire & One-Eyed Doll performed during the reception
– No gifts were accepted at the wedding, only donations for a local school that serves children with disabilities.
– Batman is still alone in his cave with his total gym if any of you ladies out there are interested.
What do you think of the wedding ceremony?