Your career as a test subject continues this week when Wood University's Dr. Rather shows you their latest technology. The lab has developed a way to instantly grant new abilities to humans, and wants you to try it out. With a simple chip implanted in your spinal column, you'll gain a lifetime of training in a matter of seconds, and keep them for twenty four hours.
The lab has two programs to try out. One will give you master-level training in ten different martial arts. The other program will give you expert training in ten different firearms.
The Ground Rules
- The chip doesn't allow you to run two programs at once. You can only choose one program or the other.
- If you choose marksman, you’ll instantly be able to fire ten long-range weapons including pistols, rifles, machine guns, rocket launchers, and crossbows. You’ll be able to load, assemble, and disassemble the ten weapons with ease. You’ll also have pinpoint accuracy to hit any target at over 1,500 meters.
- If you choose martial arts, you’ll be a master of karate, Tae Kwon Do, and eight other martial arts. All the moves, skills, and tactics will be gained automatically and instantaneously.
- Either program will also alter your muscles to give you the speed and agility needed to carry out the training.
- You can do whatever you want with the new skills.
- After twenty four hours, the implant will degrade and shut down. You will permanently lose all your new skills.
- Once one program is used, you can't go back and implant the other one.