Who is finally confirmed to play in Guardians of the Galaxy? What awesome sci-fi show is finally getting action figures? Which actresses have the sexiest voices? How does Gal Gadot respond to complaints about small breasts?
Above Image: "Fernando Arreola, pastry chef at the Fairmont San Jose, sculpted 150 pounds of white chocolate fondant into a replica of R2-D2! The work was inspired by the Star Wars Exposition at The Tech Museum of Innovation. See another picture of this work of art at Geeks Are Sexy." - Neatorama
Find out all of the Internet's greatest moments in this week's "Geek Bits."
By The Way...My second son is expected this weekend (Boo-yah!) so I'm blogging on auto-pilot for the next couple of weeks. How many blogs I visit depends on how much sleep I get. Just know I appreciate all my blogging buddies and will respond as much as I can. Just give me a couple of weeks.
LinksIf you have any Geek Bits of your own, please send them to geektwins(at)gmail(dot)com and you could be in next week's post!
10. Family Creates Famous Movie Scenes in Cardboard (via He Geek She Geek)
9. 5 "Agents of SHIELD" Characters That Need More Screen Time In 2014 (via Comic Book Resources)
Especially Nick Fury...
8. Someone is finally going to make 6-inch Firefly action figures (via io9)
7. Vin Diesel Makes It Official “I Am Groot” In GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (via Comic Book Movie)
6. Jurassic Park MVP Phil Tippett Back For Jurassic World (via Bleeding Cool)
To fully understand Tippett’s contribution to the film, check out special features on the Jurassic Park Blu-rays but here’s the short version: as the film’s preferred animation tech evolved from go-motion to CG, and there were various stages along the way, Tippett worked on the dinosaur animation and created their look and character.
5. Teaser Trailer for Johnny Depp's TRANSCENDENCE (via Geek Tyrant)
4. Nothing Says Love Like a Knit Facehugger (via Nerd Approved)
3. Scarlett Johansson And 5 Other Actresses With Extremely Sexy Voices (via Cinemablend)
2. Gal Gadot Addresses Wonder Woman Criticism In First Interview (via /Film)
I represent the Wonder Woman of the new world. Breasts… anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine. By the way, Wonder Woman is amazonian, and historically accurate amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I’d really go “by the book”…it’d be problematic.
Gal Gadot's first Wonder Woman interview... by BatmanNewsCom
1. Bryan Singer Reveals X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Writing Team (via Geek Tyrant)
Director Bryan Singer has started developing his recently announced X-Men: Apocalypse film. Last night he shared a photo on Twitter that reveals the writing team he's assembled to help him put together the story and script.
In the photo we see Singer with X-Men: Days of Future Past screenwriter Simon Kinberg, as well as X2: X-Men United screenwriters Mike Dougherty and Dan Harris. How cool is that! This is the first time since X2 that Dougherty and Harris have worked on an X-Men film. The photo came with the following note,
Late night #XMen #Apocalypse story session. #SimonKinberg @DanimalHarris @Mike_Dougherty It's snowing in Egypt!
What do you think of this week's links?
Please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post. Click on the links to follow us for free by Email, RSS and follow us on Twitter @thegeektwins and like us on Facebook