In honor of the 2011 Star Wars day we now present the top ten ways you know you're a Star Wars fan if...
9. You had a crush on Princess Leia or Han Solo.
8. You can name four planets from the Star Wars films, but don't know the capital of Assyria.
7. You've seen all six movies, but call Star Wars: A New Hope (1977) the "first one."
6. You know the names of the actors that played Chewbacca, R2-D2 and C-3PO even though we never see their faces in the movies.
5. Han Solo shot Greedo first!
4. A variation of the phrase "These are not the droids you're looking for" works itself into everyday conversation.
3. The idea of building a life-size version of the AT-AT seems like a worthwhile goal.
2. Max Rebo doesn't sound like a diet cola.
1. You hear "May the Fourth" and immediately get the pun.
Are you a Star Wars Fan? How do you know?
[Image Source: weirdthings.org.uk]