1. Captain America: The First Avenger - For me, the biggest commercial was our first look at Captain America. I must say, it was pretty impressive. The transformation from weakling Steve Rogers to Captain America is incredible, and all my fears over the costume evaporated when I saw it in action. And was that the Red Skull? I think it was.
2. Cowboys and Aliens - The title says it all. Cowboys and aliens...two great tastes that taste great together. The commercial looked pretty awesome, and our first glimpses of the alien spaceships and cowboys shooting them rocked. And I can't help getting giddy over seeing Harrison Ford in another sci-fi movie.
3. Terra Nova - I actually had not heard of FOX's Terra Nova before I saw the commercial, so this was a pleasant surprise. The show about a family going back in time to populate prehistoric Earth looks pretty good. Weekly dinosaur attacks are always a good thing.
4. Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Then there's the inevitable Transformers 3 teaser. No Megan Fox. Giant robots getting blown up. But "Dark of the Moon?" He couldn't just call it "Dark Side of the Moon?" Bay always has to make things difficult.
5. Adjustment Bureau - Another sci-fi property I hadn't known about until I saw this commercial. Matt Damon plays an ordinary man who uncovers a mysterious organization that controls our fate. It's based on a story by Phillip K. Dick. Here's hoping it's more Blade Runner than Paycheck.
Runners Up: Super 8 (Nice visuals, not enough about the actual story), Battle: Los Angeles (Could've transplanted all that footage into Independence Day), Pirates of the Caribbean 4 (subtitled: A Desperate Attempt to Squeeze More Money Out of the Already Strained Property)