1. We love comments - Comments are the lifeblood of our blog. It's why we write every word. We want to know what you think!
2. Email Addresses - Email addresses are required for commenting, and are not shared. They may be used by the blog owner privately to contact the commenter. Frankly, you don't have to use a real email address unless its for a contest.
We don't care. If you do use a fake one though, make it funny.
3. Disqus: Many bloggers use the native commenting function, but we prefer Disqus. For an explanation why click here.
4. Language and Manners: We try to make our blog as family friendly as possible. We want our kids to be able to read it. We understand people have different ways of communicating. That said, objectionable language is blocked automatically. We go through and either clean them up or and remove them. Comments with hateful, racist or offensive language will be removed.
Please respect each other in the comments. You don't have to agree with each other, but personal attacks and slander will not be tolerated. Play nice.
5. Don't Waste Our Time With SPAM: We have SPAM filters in place which automatically catch most automated SPAM comments. Looking at point three shows that if you put a link in the comment, and it gets through the filter, it won't be posted without our approval.
If its relevant, we'll remove the SPAM link and approve it. If your comment is completely unrelated (ex. "I sure do love horseradish! Buy some here!") we'll delete it.
If you want to advertise on our blog contact us.
6. Relevant Links and Images in Comments are Actively Encouraged: If you see something you think would add to the discussion feel free to link to it or add an image. We'll need to approve it before it posts, but it's always welcome.
7. What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact us.
All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, "The Geek Twins," and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.