|Jurassic Park Themed Photography/Bedroom Set For Sale (via /Film)|
By The Way
If you haven't played Star Wars Card Trader (and you have an Apple device) you gotta start. It's awesome. First tip I'll give is when trading set your "Cards to Get" filter to "Duplicates" and "Cards I Need" and your "Cards to Give" to "Duplicates" and "Cards They Need". That way you both get a fair trade.
No podcast this week, but we have some amazing guests lined up, and you can now take the podcast on the go using PodBean or PodOMatic! We're working on iTunes, but they have strict requirements. Please be patient.
Links10. Why DC Comics’ Shared TV Universe is Still Possible Screen Rant)
9. See This: Fan Inserts Spider-Man In The Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer (via /Film)
8. Jared Leto’s ‘Suicide Squad’ Haircut – What Kind of Joker Will He Be? (via Screen Rant)
7. Writers Guild of America Finds TV Writer Diversity Still Sucks, Especially in Late Night (via The Mary Sue)
6. You Can Now Buy a Real USS Enterprise Frisbee (via io9)
5. Wonder Woman Has A New Uniform Involving SLEEVES And PANTS - Cosplayers start your engines! (via The Mary Sue)
4. Republican Presidential Candidate Michele Bachmann Shills Sharknado Cameo Outside White House (via Huffington Post)
3. Star Wars: Rogue One to star Felicity Jones; Episode VIII gets 2017 release date, writer-director (via Nervana)
2. Terry Pratchett, Popular Fantasy Author, Dead At 66 (via Huffington Post)
"Terry Pratchett, the author of the beloved Discworld fantasy series, died on Thursday at age 66, after battling Alzheimer's disease for many years."
1. Robert Downey Jr. Turns Disabled Boy Into A Real Life Iron Man (via He Geek She Geek)
ReviewsStar Trek: The Animated Series - "Yesteryear" (01x02) - Recommended
Official Synopsis: "Spock must return to his own past on Vulcan to prevent his death as a youngster."
This is an excellent episode written by the great Dorothy C. Fontana herself and is one of the best time travel stories in Star Trek series history. The ethical questions raised are powerful and seeing Spock talk to his younger self is surprisingly touching especially the conversation about fathers and sons. The scene where Spock gets bullied by young boys was probably borrowed for J.J. Abrams 2009 film and it works just as well here. Interestingly, I noticed they used the Godzilla roar sound effect. Filmation probably had it lying around.
Here are some of the other reviews from my friends in the blog hop
Should Spider-Man be in Avengers? Are you looking forward to Rogue One and Episode VII? How awesome is Robert Downey Jr.? What kind of hairstyle do you think Joker will have? What do you think of this week's links and reviews?
If you enjoyed this, then please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post! Follow us! Email | RSS | Twitter | Facebook