|RIP Harve Bennett, Who Resurrected Star Trek On the Big Screen (via io9)|
By The Way
We have a winner in our CHAPPiE Movie giveaway! Head over to the original post to see the winner! I'm editing this week's podcast, so it'll drop later this afternoon. We truly appreciate all your feedback and support!
10. Rumor: 95% Chance New Spider-Man Won’t Be White (via /Film)
9. What’s Your Star Wars Occupation? (via He Geek She Geek)
8. ALIEN 3 & ALIEN 4 Will Be Disregarded in Neill Blomkamp’s ALIEN Film (via Film-Book)
7. Leonard Nimoy - Scifi Icon (via MsMariah's Space Blog-yssey)
6. What Marvel Characters End Up Being Called In Other Languages (via io9)
5. What If WES ANDERSON Directed The X-MEN? (via Neatorama)
4. The Ultimate Marvel Marathon Is Happening: 29 Hours, 11 Movies, One Sitting (via /Film)
3. 10 Directors We’d Love To See Take On Marvel’s Black Panther (via The Mary Sue)
2. Star Trek Online's Memorial For Leonard Nimoy Is Here And Perfect (via io9)
1. Harrison Ford Injured, But Fine...All Fine, After Los Angeles Plane Crash; Chewbacca Comments (via /Film)
What do you think of this week's links?
If you enjoyed this, then please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post! Follow us! Email | RSS | Twitter | Facebook