|DIY Millennium Falcon (via The Verge)|
I'd love to hear what you think of the Internet's greatest moments in this week's "Geek Bits."
Links10. Doctor Who Lego Is Finally Happening! (via io9)
9. The Most Iconic Movie Filmed In Your State (via /Film)
8. Japan Turns Hoth into Mount Rushmore (via io9)
7. Amy Pascal Stepping Down As Sony Co-Chairman for asking if Obama Likes "Django Unchained" and "12 Years a Slave" (via Deadline)
It could lead to re-negotiations with Marvel over Spider-Man.
Should she have stepped down?
6. J.J. Abrams Says It's "very important" Not to Use Green Screen in "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" (via Screen Rant)
Do you feel Star Wars is better without green screen?
5. G.I. JOE 3 May Add Twins 'Tomax' & 'Xamot'; As Well As... M.A.S.K. Hero 'Matt Trakker'? (via Comic Book Movie)
Are you ready for the "Evil Twin Brothers"?
4. Extreme Fan Has Nose Cut Off To Be Red Skull (via Huffington Post)
"Surgeon Emilio Gonzalez, who dropped out of medical school to concentrate on body modification, had to verify Damon's mental state before proceeding with the surgery...."
Has he gone too far?
3. Sergio Aragonés Replaces Berke Breathed For Hilarious Star Wars #2 Variant (via Bleeding Cool)
2. ‘Jurassic World’ – Compare Updated Effects to Shots From Original Trailer (via /Film)
1. Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Photobomb Fans at the Superbowl, Can’t Stop Being Wonderful Dorks (via The Mary Sue)
What do you think of this week's links?
If you enjoyed this, then please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post! Follow us! Email | RSS | Twitter | Facebook