|This Exquisite Wooden X-wing Rocker Will Make You Miss Being a Kid (via /Film)|
What's the name of the upcoming Jurassic World mockbuster? What would it look like if Dr. Suess had drawn Doctor Who? Who made an awesome prosthetic arm for a 7-year-old?
I'd love to hear what you think of the Internet's greatest moments in this week's "Geek Bits."
By The Way
We're working on a podcast! It's ironic because this blog started out a podcast. We hope you'll tune it when we post our first episode.
Links10. Jennifer Aniston Really Wants To Play A Superhero (via Huffington Post)
What superhero should she play?
9. The B-Movie Knock-Off Of Jurassic World Is Of Course Jurassic City (via io9)
Releasing on DVD by Vertical Entertainment Feb 3, 2015. What do you think of the trailer?
8. Edward James Olmos Boards Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. (via Empire)
Would you rather have Captain Adama as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent or a villain?
7. 13 Doctors done Dr. Seuss-style (via Blastr)
6. Seven-Year-Old Gets a 3D Printed Prosthetic Stormtrooper Arm From the 501st Legion and e-NABLE - *Sniff* What? There's just something in my eye, OK? (via The Mary Sue)
5. Tiny, Detailed Papercraft Millennium Falcon (via GeekTyrant)
4. Guardians of the Galaxy as an 8-bit short film is the NES game we always wanted (via Blastr)
3. Now Aunt May Is Spider-Man. Sorry, Spider-Ma’am. (via Bleeding Cool)
How dumb is this?
2. Researcher Donates Landfill Copy Of Atari’s ‘Centipede’ To University (via ScienceFiction)
1. See Billy Dee Williams as Lando Calrissian in ‘Star Wars Rebels’ (via /Film)
What do you think of this week's links?
If you enjoyed this, then please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post! Follow us! Email | RSS | Twitter | Facebook