|Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) Groot swing (via Blastr)|
I'd love to hear what you think of the Internet's greatest moments in this week's "Geek Bits."
Links10. 18 Wildly Unhealthy Wonderful Recipes You Can Make With Frozen Waffles (via Huffington Post)
9. I Double-Dare You Lucasfilm! Stand Alone Mace Windu ‘Star Wars’ Movie Coming? (via Science Fiction)
I'm assuming it's a Revenge of the Sith prequel since he was pretty dead in the last movie.
8. The Implications of This Chewbacca Rug Are Sobering - Tauntauns just weren't cutting it. (The Mary Sue)
|Think Geek Chewbacca Rug ($99 USD)*|
7. If "Guardians of the Galaxy" Were a "F.R.I.E.N.D.S." Style Sitcom It Would Still Be Awesome (via Geek Tyrant)
6. Turn to Page 132, Creator Of "Choose Your Own Adventure" Books Dead at 78 (via io9)
5. Great Scott! A Flux Capacitor Wrist Watch is On Sale! (via /Film)
|Back to the Future Flux Capacitor Wristwatch ($49.99 USD)*|
4. ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Won’t Premiere On ‘The Hobbit’; Disney Has “Bigger Plans” (via /Film)
3. "The Last Starfighter" Re-Cut Into A Modern Trailer Is Totally Bad**s (via io9)
2. Jennifer Lawrence Would Have "Thrown [Her] Underwear" at Batman (via Comic Book Movie)
1. Bangkok Won't Show Mockingjay After Protestors Use Katniss' Salute (via io9)
What do you think of this week's links?
Skip the box office lines. Buy movie tickets in advance at Fandango.com.*
If you enjoyed this, then please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post! Follow us! Email | RSS | Twitter | Facebook
* Disclaimer: This company is an affiliate, but still awesome.