10. How Planets Get Multiple Suns Like 'Star Wars'' Tatooine (via Space)
9. RedBox Says it Lost Money Because of "Transcendance" (via Deadline)
8. "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Krang Cosplay (via The Mary Sue)
7. How Marvel Can Plan Movies So Far in Advance (via Neatorama)
6. Tim Burton’s ‘Superman’ Movie Had Clark Kent ‘In Therapy’ (via Screen Rant)
5. Kevin Feige Confirms the Team Roster Will Change By AVENGERS 3 (via GeekTyrant)
Up till now the roster has been Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye and Black Widow, but events in individual films mean that some characters may or may not be available for the Avengers.
"The Avengers films, ideally, in the grand plan are always big, giant linchpins. It’s like as it was in publishing, when each of the characters would go on their own adventures and then occasionally team up for a big, 12-issue mega-event. Then they would go back into their own comics, and be changed from whatever that event was.
"I envision the same thing occurring after this movie, because the roster is altered by the finale of this film."4. See 2 Billion 'Star Wars' Deaths In Three Minutes (via Huffington Post)
3. RocketSkates Look Fun, D**n Hard To Use (via io9)
2. Why Gremlins Is the Scariest Film I’ve Ever Seen (via The Mary Sue)
1. We Can Have Official "Spaceballs", "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." or "Jurrassic Park" Lego Sets! Go Vote! (via Blastr)
What do you think of this week's links?
If you enjoyed this, then please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post! Follow us! Email | RSS | Twitter | Facebook