|The Running Man (1987) - Ben Richards (Arnold Schwarzenegger), Damon Killian (Richard Dawson)|
This week everyone is talking about O.J. Simpson who was acquitted of murder 20 years ago. Some think he's innocent and some think he's guilty, but it started me thinking about how often in movies and television people are falsely accused of murder. So here's the question: Who's your favorite falsely accused murderer?
Here's a partial list:
- Ben Richards - The Running Man (1987)
- John Spartan - Demolition Man (1993)
- Marion Snow - Lockout (2012)
- Brisco County, Jr - The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. (1993)
- John Crichton - Farscape (1999)
- Adam Gibson - The 6th Day (2000)
- David Banner - The Incredible Hulk (1978)
- Vincent "Vince" Faraday - The Cape (2011)
Note: If you need help adding a picture or video to your comment please read this Disqus article "Adding images or videos to comments." If you still have trouble then let us know and we'll help you out.
Check the comments for why I chose John Spartan.
Come back next week for the bi-weekly caption contest and comes back in two weeks for the next poll.
If you're on Twitter join in the discussion!
Tweets about "#GT_Poll"
Do you have an idea for a poll? Send it to us by emailing geektwins (at) gmail.com!
Who's your favorite wrongly accused murderer?
If you enjoyed this, then please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post! Follow us! Email | RSS | Twitter | Facebook