|X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) - Quicksilver (Evan Peters) eating Carl's Jr.|
This week's "Caption This!" is from X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
Last time's caption winner is David Walston by a single vote!
Congratulations David! Make sure you check out his blog and follow him on Google+!
Here are some of the captions you guys submitted.:
- "DeForest Kelly - Yes, I said giant killer rabbits. Why is that so funny?" - Alex J. Cavanaugh
- "Oh My!!" - DAVID WALSTON
- "He's a helmsman, not a doctor!" - Tony Laplume
- "He thinks he's a doctor!" - LDianeWolfe
- "I'm an actor, not a doctor!" - Tony Laplume
- "'What,' Bones said, "all she said was "Hab SoSli' Quch"? I assumed it was a compliment." - Rusty Carl
- "Spock: Whoopi cushions are not logical... but they sure are funny." - Andrew Leon
- "Spock and Kirk playing a game of 'Got Your Nose, Bones'... Bones response, I am doctor d***it... not your personal gag reel!" - Jeremy
- "McCoy is saying, 'No. I don't think its funny that Simon Pegg is playing me in the movies'."
- "I'm thinking Vulcan farts are really nasty." - Pat Dilloway
- "McCoy is saying 'Jim, I'm a doctor, not a thespian, so don't expect me to pretend that your infantile humor is amusing.'" - L.G. Keltner
- "Jean Luc did what?" - Nisse Söderström
- "I may not be a pointy-eared elf, but I know that boogers under the table are just wrong." - Tyrean Martinson
- "I am not amused." - MedeiaSharif
- "Well I'll be d***ed. Polywater intoxication! Again!" - Ocho
- "He's mad, Jim." - Tony Laplume
Here's our Twitter conversation on this topic. You can join in using the hashtag #GT_Caption! In fact, you can use the form below to tweet directly to our feed!
Tweets about "#GT_Caption"
Add your caption or motivational phrase to this picture in the comments. For an extra 3 points create your own captioned image and add it below using http://www.memecreator.org or http://diy.despair.com/.
Come back next week for the bi-weekly poll and comes back in two weeks for the next caption contest.
Have you seen a picture that needs a funny caption? Then email us at geektwins (at) gmail.com today!
What caption would you give this picture?
Please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post. Click on the links to follow us for free by Email, RSS and follow us on Twitter @thegeektwins and like us on Facebook