|Captain Kirk standing with Princess Leia over dead Stormtrooper|
Welcome to the second annual March Geek Madness Tournament! It's time for part two of the third round. Read this Geek Madness post for all the details. The results of the part one of the third round were really surprising. You can read the breakdown after the votes. But suffice it to say that Q and Obi-Wan are going to the Final Four!
Now here's the voting for the third round. Feel free to say what YOU think happened in the comments. The best play-by-play of the winning match will be used in the next post! Vote now before you forget!
The Breakdown of Third Round - Part I
- Khan walked up to Q and laughed as he surveyed the man in white. While he was able to quickly subdue Q with a series of punches and kicks, Q created a wormhole that sucked Khan back to Ceti Alpha V. Winner: Q (58%)
- Yoda and Obi-Wan engaged in a fierce lightsaber battle. Obi-Wan was able to defeat Yoda by throwing larger and larger spaceships at him until finally Yoda was forced to retreat. Winner: Obi-Wan (66%).
The poll will be closed on Sunday April 6, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST. Come back to see the results on April 7th. They may surprise you!
We've added a new way to root for your favorite players. You can now join a fan team to root them on! Who are you rooting for?
Play "Geek Madness" Star Wars vs. Star Trek!*
- First Round Part I - March 17
- First Round Part II - March 21
- Second Round Part I - March 24
- Second Round Part II - March 28
- Third Round Part I - March 31
- Third Round Part II - April 4
- Final Round - Star Wars - April 7
- Final Round - Star Trek - April 7
- Championship - April 11
Please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post. Click on the links to follow us for free by Email, RSS and follow us on Twitter @thegeektwins and like us on Facebook