|Star Trek (1966) - Dr. McCoy (DeForest Kelley), Kirk (William Shatner), Spock (Leonard Nimoy) (Source)|
What do think they're saying? What are Kirk and Spock laughing about? How would you describe the scene?
This week's "Caption This!" is from Star Trek: The Original Series.
Today's caption winner is David Walston!
Make sure you check out his blog and follow him on Google+!
Here are some of the brilliant captions you guys submitted:
- "All I can think about is the fact that the Duchess is touching the Dalek's plunger, and I'm wondering where the other Dalek's plunger is at. Prince Charles might want to watch out for that." - L.G. Keltner
- "I can't tell - which ones are the robots again?" - Alex J. Cavanaugh
- "Prince Charles is probably thinking 'Who left these bloody salt shakers here?'" - Pat Dilloway
- "Hate it when the in-laws visit." - LDianeWolfe
- "This joke based on 1997 is still inappropriate. So this is all you get." - Tony Laplume
- "I do believe the daleks are standing guard." - spacerguy
- "...and what do you do?" - Sci-Fi Gene
- "Hey, lady... we are not slot machines... we are your dooooom!" - jeremy
What caption would you give this picture?
Please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post. Click on the links to follow us for free by's Email, RSS and follow us on Twitter @thegeektwins and like us on Facebook