|Futurama Bender with Star Trek Enterprise and Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer (Source)|
Can Princess Leia beat ObiWan? Will Lore crash V'Ger? Can Janeway overcome Kirk? You decide!
Update: We're in round three! Vote on Geek Madness now!
Welcome to the second annual March Geek Madness Tournament! It's time for part two of the first round! Remember to read this Geek Madness post for all the details on the tournament. We've posted the results of part one in the original post and there aren't too many surprises, but it's sad to think of Han Solo having to beat his old friend the "walking carpet." Maybe Chewbacca took a fall.
Now to the second part of the first round. Make sure you click on the "Vote" button for each match.
Here's the bracket as it stands now (updated 3/24/2014).
part I to see the results of the first round.
- (1) Yoda beat (8) R2-D2 in Mos Eisley Cantina
- (4) Han Solo beat (6) Chewbacca on Endor
- (1) Darth Vader beat (8) Jabba the Hutt in Jabba's palace
- (4) Boba Fett beat (5) General Grievous at Utapau
- (3) Captain Picard beat (6) Captain Sisko at Bajor
- (2) Mr. Spock beat (7) Seven of Nine in the Borg Cube
- (3) The Borg Queen beat (6) General Chang on Klingon
- (2) Khan beat the (7) Gorn Captain on Vulcan
The poll will be closed on Sunday March 23, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST. This post will be updated with the results on Monday (3/24/2014). Vote now!
Play "Geek Madness" Star Wars vs. Star Trek!*
- First Round Part I - March 17
- First Round Part II - March 21
- Second Round Part I - March 24
- Second Round Part II - March 28
- Third Round Part I - March 31
- Third Round Part II - April 4
- Final Round - Star Wars - April 7
- Final Round - Star Trek - April 7
- Championship - April 11
Thanks to Mental Floss, A Space Blogyssey and Rediscover the 80s for the shout out on the tournament!
Who are you voting for? Why do you think they'll win?
Please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post. Click on the links to follow us for free by Email, RSS and follow us on Twitter @thegeektwins and like us on Facebook