|Star Trek Uhura vs. Star Wars Slave Leia|
Welcome to the second annual March Geek Madness Tournament! It's time for part one of the third round. Remember to read this Geek Madness post for all the details on the tournament. Feel free to say what YOU think happened in the comments. The best play-by-play of the winning match will be used in the next post!
Now here's the voting for the third round. Vote now before you forget!
The Breakdown of Second Round - Part II
The voting for results of the second round was insane, and we had some really close matches. The dark horse of the tournament, Data, looked like the clear winner till a burst of votes pushed Kirk over the top.
- Obi-Wan and Luke fought hard on Endor, but Obi-Wan triumphed over Vader's son. Winner: Obi-Wan Kenobi (52%)
- Darth Maul didn't stand a chance against Emperor Palpatine and he probably won't be getting robot legs. Winner: Emperor (80%)
- Captain Kirk used his two-fisted punch on Data, but it took a bunch of them. Winner: Kirk (52%)
- Mirror Spock tried to surprise Q on Vulcan, but it didn't work. Winner: Q (73%)
The poll will be closed on Thursday April 3, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST. This post will be updated with the results on Friday (4/4/2014). Come back to see the results on April 3rd. They may surprise you! In the next round Vader fights Palpatine and Kirk fights Spock!
Update: We've now added teams to the contest. Root on your favorite!
Play "Geek Madness" Star Wars vs. Star Trek!*
- First Round Part I - March 17
- First Round Part II - March 21
- Second Round Part I - March 24
- Second Round Part II - March 28
- Third Round Part I - March 31
- Third Round Part II - April 4
- Final Round - Star Wars - April 7
- Final Round - Star Trek - April 7
- Championship - April 11
Who are you voting for? Why do you think they'll win?
Please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post. Click on the links to follow us for free by Email, RSS and follow us on Twitter @thegeektwins and like us on Facebook