|X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) - Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) in Cerebro (Source)|
It's time for my favorite post of the week. This week's "Caption This!" is from the new X-Men: Days of Future Past trailer! You can watch it below.
Add your caption or motivational phrase to this picture in the comments. For an extra 5 points create your own captioned image and add it below using http://www.memecreator.org or http://diy.despair.com/.
Last time's caption winner is Alex J. Cavanaugh!
Make sure you check out his blog and follow him on Twitter!
I'd like to do a shout-out to David for making a motivational poster! Great job Man.
Here are some of the gut-busting captions you guys submitted.:
- Tony Laplume - "We will be able to fire twelve shots at most. Which, actually, in this instance is more than enough."
- Ocho - "Red Shirts vs Stormtroopers: Those who die easily vs. Those who can't aim."
- LDianeWolfe - "It all started when someone compared Worf to a wookie."
- MedeiaSharif - "That was fun. Now let's hug."
- spacerguy - "My gun is cooler than yours!"
- Sci-Fi Gene - "Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational blood bank."
- Shannon Lawrence - "Hm, let's just call this one a draw, shall we?"
- Shane -"Redshirts: We always die!
Stormtroopers: We shoot but never hit anything!
Redshirts: You're cool then!
Stormtroopers: Sweet! Let's get some pizza.
- comicbookandmoviereviews - "Hey! Let's just calm it down for the moment, people. I've just farted in my Stormtrooper outfit, and it's getting really smelly in here.
- Pat Dilloway - "Fortunately for the Trekkers Stormtroopers can't hit anything."
X-Men: Days of Future Past opens May 23, 2014 in the USA.
What caption would you give this picture? What do you think of the trailer?
Please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post. Click on the links to follow us for free by Email, RSS and follow us on Twitter @thegeektwins and like us on Facebook