|RoboCop selling UFO Noodles|
1. RoboCop Meets President Nixon
Description by Mental Floss: "Richard M. Nixon is escorted by RoboCop at a national board meeting of the Boys Club of America. The RoboCop character was on hand to call attention to Orion Home Video’s RoboCop RubOut promotion. Sweepstakes tickets, packaged with each 'RoboCop' cassette, offer a number of instant prizes for retailers as well as $25,000 in donations to the Boys Club. The sweepstakes is part of a $3 million promotional effort launched by Orion in conjunction with the action-adventure film’s video release. The cassette will be available in video stores beginning Jan. 28 for a suggested list price of $89.98."
2. RoboCop on Thanksgiving Day Parade (1:27 mark)
3. RoboCop Saves Pee-Wee Herman at Academy Awards
4. RoboCop Sells Noodles
5. RoboCop in a Toy Cupboard
6. RoboCop Saves Wrestler
7. RoboCop Steals Korean Refridgerator in Commercial
Which is the strangest cameo in the list? Where is the strangest place you'd expect to see RoboCop?
You May Have Missed:
- 25 Things You Didn't Know About the Original ROBOCOP
- ROBOCOP's Greatest Reporter, Mario Machado, Has Died at 78
- 5 Most Disastrous Product Releases in Scifi Movies of All Time
- Peter Weller on 'Robocop': 1987 vs. Today
Please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post. Click on the links to follow us for free by Email, RSS and follow us on Twitter @thegeektwins and like us on Facebook