|Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back Director Irvin Kershner riding Tauntaun prop (Geek With Curves)|
When you watched Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back did you secretly wish you could ride your own Tauntaun? With the "Polar Vortex" turning the U.S. into Hoth we just might be commuting in these smelly beasts. Till then, here are a few ways you can ride an eco-friendly Tauntaun.
1. Make Your Own Tauntaun Costume* (Via Instructables)
|*Billy Dee Williams not included|
2. Tauntaun Sleeping Bag (Via ThinkGeek)
3. Best Tauntaun Costume Ever (via Craziest Gadgets)
4. Rocking Tauntaun (via Reddit)
"Rocking Taun Taun [sic] my friend made for some expecting parents"
5. Tauntaun Hobby Horse (via Funniest Gadgets)
6. Inflatable Tauntaun Costume (via Halloween Costumes)
7. Rocking Tauntaun (via Neatorama)
8. Buy a Slightly Used Tauntaun (via O Canada)
Would you want to ride a Tauntaun? What would you do with yours?
Please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post. Click on the links to follow us for free by Email, RSS and follow us on Twitter @thegeektwins and like us on Facebook