|Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones(2002) Jar Jar Binks, Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (1983) Wicket the Ewok|
Would You Rather: Party With Ewoks or Gungans?
It's time for another round of "Would You Rather," the game where we ask you the tough questions.
You're a Rebel soldier, and get the news that the Emperor has been killed. The Empire has been destroyed. The whole Galaxy is going to be celebrating for the next twenty-four hours. As you're cheering and drinking, you get called into Princess Leia's office. She wants Rebel soldiers stationed at key locations in the Galaxy, just to maintain the peace. She offers you two posts: at a Gungan city on Naboo or an Ewok village on the moon of Endor. Who would you rather be stuck with?
The Ground Rules:
- You must choose one location or the other. If you refuse to go, the Rebellion will shoot you for insubordination.
- Whichever location you choose, you're there for twenty-four hours.
- If you choose the Ewok village, you'll have to go to the moon of Endor and stay among frolicking Ewoks all day. Wicket the Ewok will be your host.
- If you choose the Gungan village, you'll go to one of the underwater cities and stay among dancing Gungans all day. Jar Jar Binks will be your host.
- You can't find somewhere quiet and wait out the celebration. You have to party with the locals or you'll insult their culture and they'll kill you.
Which do you choose? Would you party with Wicket and the Ewoks or Jar Jar and the Gungans? Make your choice and tell us why in the comments.
Please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post. Click on the links to follow us for free by Email, RSS and follow us on Twitter @thegeektwins and like us on Facebook