Would you rather have Photographic Memory or Erasable Memory," photographic memory won with 66%. This week is about the ultimate ride.
You walk into a used car lot, and the salesman takes you into the back room, where he gives you a unique offer. Through an error in inventory, a bankruptcy, and a rip in the spacetime continuum, it turns out they have a used USS Enterprise and an intact Death Star. Both are roughly the same price, and both are surprisingly affordable because the lot wants to get rid of them. Which would you choose?
The Ground Rules
- The Enterprise would be the ship from the original series.
- The Death Star would be the completed station from A New Hope.
- You can't have both.
- You would receive a crew to man each ship.
- The spaceship would be yours to keep indefinitely.
- You can do whatever you want with your new purchase. You will not be bound to the Empire or the Federation.
- You can fix that pesky exhaust port in the Death Star.
Make your choice and give the reason why in the comments
Please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post. Click on the links to follow us for free by Email, RSS and follow us on Twitter @thegeektwins and like us on Facebook