7. The Nameless Monk (Bulletproof Monk) - This movie based on an independent comic featured a Nameless Monk with extraordinary martial arts abilities. As the title says, the Nameless Monk is bulletproof, because he can dodge bullets.
6. Chuin (Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins) - In this adventure movie about a New York cop transformed into a warrior, the cop is trained by the mysterious master Chiun. Chiun's mastery of the martial art Sinanju allows him to see the muscles moving on his enemies' hands, and move with incredible speed to avoid gunfire.
5. Daredevil (Daredevil) - When lawyer Matt Murdock is blinded by chemical waste, he becomes the superhero Daredevil. Daredevil's radar and heightened senses allow him to hear guns being cocked, and avoid bullets fired in all directions.
4. Yulaw (The One) - A ruthless serial killer who is killing alternate versions of himself across the multi-verse, Yulaw is one tough mother. He has superhuman speed and strength, allowing him to take out enemies before they even fire. But on the rare occasion that you do manage to shoot, he can still avoid them.
3. Cris Johnson (Next) - Cris Johnson is a psychic who can see two minutes into the future. With his power, he can see alternate timelines and choose which one to follow. One useful side effect comes in the form of avoiding bullets.
2. John Preston (Equilibrium) - In a future where emotions are banned, John Preston is a Grammaton Cleric charged with keeping the peace. The Grammaton Clerics have been trained in a martial art called Gun Kata. Gun Kata uses statistical analysis to predict where their enemies will fire, allowing John to avoid the bullets before they even get fired.
1. Neo (The Matrix) - A hacker named Neo discovers his reality exists in a computer simulation. At one point, Neo becomes so fast that he can dodge bullets. But Morpheus promises that by the end of the movie, he doesn't have to. And he doesn't - Neo can stop them in mid air.
What did you think of the list? Any bullet-dodgers you would add to the list? Let us know in the comments.
Please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post. Click on the links to follow us for free by Email, RSS and follow us on Twitter @thegeektwins and like us on Facebook