I wish I could come up with a clever title for this new feature like the Mary Sue's Things We Saw Today or Maurice's Geek Bits, but I can't. If you have a better suggestion, let me know in the comments.
1. Star Wars "No" Supercut [Via Dorkly]
I'm not going to say this is every single instance of the word "no" in Star Wars, but I'll say it's at least close.
2. The Dark Pac-Man...[Via Reddit]
Why so circular...
3. Seems reasonable... [Via IMGUR]
As someone who tried to talk his wife into naming his three sons Anakin, Luke, and Darth, I understand...
4. The real reason...[Via Twitter]
5. Wonder Woman teaches office safety [Via YouTube]
Which was your favorite? Did you see anything you want us to feature in a future post? Let us know in the comments.
Please use the buttons below to tell your friends about this post. Click on the links to follow us for free by Email, RSS and follow us on Twitter @thegeektwins