Many actors clamored for cameos, and most showed up poking their heads out of windows. A few went on to become some of the strangest villains Batman has ever fought.
From book-lovers to stamp collectors. From piano players to eggheads. Here's the bizarre, strange and wonderful list of the oddest villains we loved from the 1960's Batman series.
1. Bookworm (Roddy McDowall)
2. False Face (Malachi Throne)
3. Colonel Gumm (Roger C. Carmel)
4. The Puzzler (Maurice Evans)
5. The Great Chandell (Liberace)
6. Egghead (Vincent Price)
7. Louie the Lilac (Milton Berle)
8. Shame (Cliff Robertson)
9. Lord Marmaduke Ffogg (Rudy Vallee)
10. King Tut (Victor Buono)
Who was your favorite villain from the 1960's Batman series?
[Image Source: Bat-Mania.co.uk and Batman.wikia.com]