It's kind of a weird design since they decided to have each character jammed into the Avengers logo. These will probably be broken up into eight movie posters for the theaters.
Here's the breakdown:
1. Captain America - They got in his shield so that's cool, but they covered his face!
2. Hulk (Mark Ruffalo) - This is a good one. Mysterious and bold. He has a green tint to his face like he's getting hulkified.
3. Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) - This is near perfect. Not much of an action pose, but taking off his helmet and highlighting his chest and hand lights are a nice touch.
4. Thor (Chris Hemsworth) - A bold pose with his hammer in full view. I find it odd that his costume covers his arms, but whatever. My wife will be disappointed.
5. Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) - Looking bad as he wanna' be. We get to see his trademark scowl, eyepatch and a gun.
6. Loki (Tom Hiddleston) - Loki is cast in shadows. He's supposed to b the main villain. I don't think he really is.
7. Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) - An action pose with him looking like he's breaking into a run while drawing his bow.
8. Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) The only two things we care about with Scarlett are her face and leather wrapped backside. It looks like they went to great lengths to showcase it since her pose practically cuts everything else out. Not that I'm complaining of course.
Not bad. Looking cool although it's disappointing that they didn't have the Hulk.
What do you think of the posters? Are you looking forward to the movie?