NBC has cast Adrianne Palicki as the super-heroine "Wonder Woman" for the new TV series, and we now present a quick profile of the actress along with five hot pics.
- Born April 6, 1986 in Toledo, Ohio.
- Adrianne loves to read comic books and her brother, Eric, is a comic book artist.
- Appeared as a supervillian in the unproduced Aquaman pilot
- Rose to fame as a series regular on the US television show Friday Night Lights (2006)
- Palicki loves science-fiction and successfully auditioned for the role of 16-year-old Judy in the failed Lost in Space pilot directed by John Woo.
- She played Kara, the first Supergirl, in the Superman origin show Smallville. As a "huge Supergirl fan," she has a tattoo of Supergirl on her hip.
- A tattoo of her parent's names, Nancy and Jeff Palicki, are on her back. She also has at least three others on her ankle and spine.
- Stars in the 80's action film remake Red Dawn (2011)
- Before acting in plays during her sophomore year in high school, she was highly athletic and played both track-and-field and basketball.
The challenge is hosted by Arlee Bird , Jeffrey Beesler, Alex J. Cavanaugh, Jen Daiker, Candace Ganger, Karen J Gowen, Talli Roland and Stephen Tremp. Visit them today and everyday for the next month!
Do you feel she has what it takes to play Wonder Woman?
[Image Source: Entertainment Weekly]