Here's this week top stories and opinions. In the comments you can agree or disagree. Join in the conversation!
- While "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" was good for a laugh, the upcoming "Little Women and Werewolves" pushes a good idea over the edge into stupidity and the trend is destroying classic literature.
ODDSMAKERS: "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Frankenstein" will be made within twelve months
- Transformers 3 is set to open in 2011, and if Michael Bay makes good on his veiled threats and kicks Megan Fox out of the franchise, it could only make them better.
- The test footage for the Tron sequel "Tron: Legacy" rivals the original in terms of ground-breaking special effects including a digitally de-aged Jeff Bridges.
- Anyone purchasing the Tauntaun sleeping bag will find themselves sleeping alone for a long time.
- Now that Sam Raimi admits that Spider-Man 3 had way too many villains, the next sequel should return the magic to the franchise, but will make less money.
OVER\UNDER: Spider-Man 4 will make $10 million in it's first weekend.